Category Archives: Non League Podcast
This week’s podcast is available for download. On it, Kristan, myself and the returning Rob have a few things to discuss:
- Bristol Rovers fans turned away from Woking
- Gainsborough Trinity looking for the X Factor
- Ossett Albion deducted three points
- Match abandoned after 75 minutes to be replayed in full
- Hattrick Watch
- Team of the Week
- Players of the Week
- And Finally
Send any comments, criticisms or suggestions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!
The new episode of NLP is now available to download. Read the rest of this entry
The newest podcast is now available for download. On it Kristan, Rob and myself talk (a lot) about the ludicrous decision not to broadcast any FA Cup third round games on Saturday, as well as celebrating the efforts of the five remaining non league clubs.
Also up for discussion:
- Strange goings-on at Salford City
- Norton United back home – for now
- Team(s) and Player of the Week
- Hattrick Watch (thanks to Libby for the research)
- And Finally – Worst Kit Clash Ever?
Don’t forget to get in touch. Don’t be shy! Comments, criticisms and suggestions are all welcomed and encouraged. Just fill in the form on the Contact Us section of the site, or email me: email@example.com.
If you would like to join us on the show, or there is somebody you would like us to try and get on for a chat, let us know via the methods above. And please, tell your friends about us if they have even a passing interest in our beautiful non league game, and consider subscribing to and reviewing us on iTunes.